|Endurance, 3rd place|
San Clemente, California
"Sometimes I tend to be too competitive. I won't cheat to win, but winning means a lot."
This "surfer dude" is into competitive surfing, mountain biking and other extreme sports. He is the #1 surfer in his age category in the U.S. Surfing Federation. He hopes his attitude of "hang loose, no worries, life is good" will help him through the tough trials of Endurance.
At fifteen years old, Christian was selected for the first season of Endurance.
- "Sometimes I tend to be too competitive. I won't cheat to win, but winning means a lot."
- "If I win, then this hairstyle stays. I don't care who doesn't like it."
- "That's it; Green is going to Temple."
- "Well, Red Team was the first one to lose thanks to right here, me."
- Christian Justice at the IMDb
Please do not upload personal images of the contestant unless you have received permission.