|Endurance 3: Hawaii, 2nd place|
Las Vegas, Nevada
Animated and bilingual, Demian moved to the United States from Mexico at age 7. He says he's "not just a big meathead with lots of muscle," but he stands for what he says and never backs down on anything! Although he's usually the loud one, on "Endurance" he thinks it might be better to keep a low profile and fly under the radar.
Demian was born in Mexico, and moved to the United States at 7 years old.
During the Casting Special, none of Demian's audition tapes were shown. However, he was shown getting the call he got on Endurance while having pizza with his family.
In the Right to Stay, Demian was notable for trying to knock off Monroe from his pole. That was unneccesary, however, as he was one of the 14 contestants that made it through the challenge. In the partner selection, he caught the #1 ball, guarenteeing him the partner of his choosing. He chose Nicole, bumping Kareem and becoming the Orange Team.
In Ring of Fire, because of Demian adjusting his grip, the Orange Team was the third team eliminated in the challenge.
Portrayal & RelationshipsEdit
Demian was depicted as a calm contestant on E3, but tends to disagree with his teammate frequently. He didn't approve of her alliance-switching, meanness, and backstabbing, and sometimes wanted to sacrifice his team up to the Temple of Fate because he didn't believe Nicole deserved to win. Nicole believed Damien just does what annoys her, and tends to ignore what she says. Otherwise, he was a friendly contestant.
He was friends with Yellow Team, specifically with Bryanah, despite their rivalry with them gamewise. He played a much smaller role in the PROG alliance than Nicole did.
- "Nicole's a little cheerleader; she wants to be with the quarterbacks, and Chris and Reece are the quarterbacks."
- "When [Nicole] starts yelling at me, I just don't listen to her."
- "[Nicole]'s mean, and I don't like mean people."
- "You know that feeling when your mom tells you to come do a chore? I feel that way right now." (to Bryanah)
- "I want to win, but I don't think Nicole deserves to win."
- "Orange Team is done!"
- "When I first came here, I wanted to have fun, but then I had to go through so much drama and so much negativity. If I had to go back in time, I would, and get to know the girls a lot more, and maybe a less shallow choice on who my teammate is."
After Endurance, Demian was cast in The N's "Girls v. Boys: Puerto Rico".
- Nicole blamed Demian for their Out on a Limb loss and never made him forget it.
- Demian's conflict with Nicole in I'm Pulling for You made the top ten moments from the first four seasons of Endurance.
Please do not upload personal images of the contestant unless you have received permission.