|Air Dates||10/13/2007 - 3/8/2008|
|Filming Dates||August 4—18, 2007|
|# of Episodes||13|
|MB • E1 • E2 • E3 • E4 • E5 • E6|
Season six of Endurance took place in Fiji.
An additional Pyramid Piece was added as a result of the events in season 5, Karma. This piece brings the total to fourteen. The pieces are as follows: Strength, Heart, Courage, Perseverance, Luck, Trust, Leadership, Discipline, Knowledge, Teamwork, Ingenuity, Commitment, Friendship, Karma.
Mana nei Lavo (magic box) was the reward for winning the first mission, rather than a pyramid piece and the samdhi. the winner (Green team) would have a round already won any time they were sent to temple.
The contestants had to elect a team (Blue team) to receive a reward. The reward was the Luck pyramid piece.
During the final temple mission, the winner wasn't automatically safe. The first place team would get one tv nut. second got five, and third got ten. After the mission, they put them in a bag, and mixed them up. The first two team colored tv nuts that were drawn were sent to temple.
Before the final mission, The eliminated competitors held a poll for who deserved an advantage. Blue won by a landslide, earning them the Karma piece.
15, Pearland, TX
15, Winter Springs, FL
15, Humble, TX
15, Highlands Ranch, CO
15, Blowing Rock, NC
15, Maitland, FL
14, Orange Beach, AL
14, West Bloomfield, MI
15, Beaverton, OR
15, Austin, TX
15, Cloquet, MN
14, Gibsonton, FL
|Right to Stay Eliminations|
15, Austin, TX
15, Ludlow, MA
14, Raleigh, NC
13, Omaha, NE
|Season #||Series #||Episode Title||Original Airdate||Production Code|
|1||91||"End of the Rope"||October 13, 2007||601|
|2||92||"Memory Race"||October 20, 2007||602|
|3||93||"Mana Kisi"||October 27, 2007||603|
|4||94||"Blind Fate"||November 3, 2007||604|
|5||95||"Box Launch"||November 10, 2007||605|
|6||96||"Alliances Uncovered"||November 17, 2007||606|
|7||97||"Weight an Hour"||November 24, 2007||607|
|Recap||98||"Midseason Recap"||February 2, 2008||608|
|9||99||"Island Hopping"||February 9, 2008||609|
|10||100||"Shark Bait"||February 16, 2008||610|
|11||101||"Stand Bags"||February 23, 2008||611|
|12||102||"Finale, Part 1"||March 1, 2008||612|
|13||103||"Finale, Part 2"||March 8, 2008||613|
|14||104||"Best of Endurance Fiji"||June 21, 2008||614|
|15||105||"J.D.'s Greatest Twists"||June 28, 2008||615|
|Endurance: Fiji Elimination Table|
|Ben & Jordyn||SAFE||SAFE||SAFE||SAFE||TEMPLE||SAFE||WIN||TEMPLE||WIN (2)||WIN|
|Will & Leslie||WIN||SAFE||SAFE||WIN||SAFE||WIN||TEMPLE||SAFE||WIN (3)||SECOND|
|Jonathan & Hannah||SAFE||SAFE||WIN||SAFE||SAFE||SAMDHI||WIN||WIN||OUT|
|Caleb & Lauren||SAFE||WIN||SAFE||SAFE||WIN||SAFE||OUT|
|Connor & Jackie||SAFE||SAFE||TEMPLE||SAMDHI||OUT|
|Kyle & Briana||SAFE||TEMPLE||OUT|
- Fewest number of teams participating: 6
- Only season where the Gray Team doesn't appear.
- Only season where there aren't twenty contestants to start with.
- First season since Endurance where Purple fails to make it to the final four.
- All three team colors that have yet to become Endurance Champions were the first three teams eliminated.
- Second season where it takes place outside of the United States; the first being Endurance 2.
- Only seasons where siblings of contestants from a previous season participated.
- Most pieces in a season: 14
- Only appearance of the Magic Box.
- Only season where winning the final three mission doesn't guarentee a team a trip to the Endurance Finals.
- Fewest number of episodes in a season: 12 (15 including recaps and the J.D.'s Greatest Twists special).
- Oldest average age of all the contestants, 14.625.
- Only season where it takes place outside of North America.
- First time since Endurance 3: Hawaii where a team other than Gray is the first team eliminated, because there was no Gray Team this season.