Yesenia Isaura Geronimo
|Endurance: Tehachapi, 3rd place|
Life in “Beantown” has given Jeszie the potential, stamina and strength she’ll need to survive on Endurance. This girl is always in motion — she swims, plays basketball, soccer and volleyball, and even does pull-ups on the “T” [Boston's subway] to bulk up for the grueling missions on Endurance. Jeszie has eight siblings and is very active in her community. She’s involved with the Boston Youth Fund, which helps clean up graffiti in the city and take care of young children in day camps.
Jeszie was one of the contestants that made it through the right to stay. In the partner selection, Jeszie made it clear that she didn't want Franke as a partner, and wanted Isaac. She got her wish, as she was paired with him as E4's Green Team.
Portrayal & RelationshipsEdit
Jeszie was friends with Erika on the Red Team, and was an outspoken person throughout most of the season. These traits came to a clash with Isaac in the final four, where they argued about who to give the Samadhi to. At the Hill, she ended up breaking down, stating that she didn't want to see anyone cry. According to JD in Cubed, she was not the type of person to get emotional in front of people.
- "Red and Purple are the same thing; they are equal."
- "If Isaac doesn't go my way, he'll have to hit the highway."
- "Because everyone is upset [about the conflict]. I mean, while Amelia was talking, Erika talked to me and said 'I'll take [the Samadhi]'. ...but I don't want to see anyone cry; it just's hurts so much more...Erika and Amelia are trying to take it for everyone else. I'm trying to play the game the way it should be played, but Isaac's playing the game, for what's best for him. But we think two different ways, but it hurts everyone around us."
- "I've made it clear to the whole world that I don't want Franke as a partner. And if I have him as a partner, I will scream!"
- "Don't cry; it makes other people teary."
Jeszie is currently a student at Curry College, and majoring in the bio/pre-med program. She also appeared in the premiere episode of the CBS game show, TKO: Total Knockout. She ended up finishing in 2nd walking away with $5,000.
Please do not upload personal images of the contestant unless you have received permission.
| This article is a stub. You can help improve|
Endurance Wiki by .