Michelle Elizabeth Durand
September 4, 1988
|Endurance 2, 3rd place|
Linden, New Jersey
Michelle is very athletic. She plays basketball, volleyball and runs cross country at school. She has a competitive streak but sometimes becomes nervous under pressure. Her motto is "Carpe Diem" but she's a bit concerned about how she'll survive on the beach without a hair dryer and a TV.
Michelle was born in New York, but later moved to New Jersey. She speaks Haitian Creole fluently. On the show, she wanted to win to give her mother a vacation, because she said her mother very rarely gets days off of work.
At fourteen years old, Michelle was one of twenty new contestants selected to be a part of the second season of Endurance.
Michelle was one of 14 contestants that made it through the Right to Stay. During the partner selection, she got partnered with Tyler when both of them caught the Orange ball, but it appeared they were not happy about it.
- "I want to win, because that will give me more respect."
- "Boy am I happy to be in the final four. Who thought Orange would make it to the final four?" (confessional)
- "I'm not (leaving); I'm staying."
- "I like being in power because people are making deals that they don't need to make."
Michelle attended Rutgers State University and majored in Marketing. She now lives in Fort Myers, Florida and works as a Recruiting Specialist in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Insert trivia
- Michelle Durand at the IMDb